From EdSolio Documentation
This roadmap is an approximation of our projected features and version numbers. We can't promise to stick to it: we may have to drop features from a version or add others.
- Add Ability to Make Portfolio Private
- Fix password Resetting Issue
- “I forgot my Password” : Users can now have their passwords reset and sent to them by the system.
- “Portfolio Access Email” : This Option on the “Pages” Dropdown is now available to send a special link to someone to view your portfolio even when it’s set to “Private”. Getting_Started:_Students#Portfolio_Visibility
- “Portfolio Social Media” : This option on the ‘settings’ page will disable the “Social media” bar on all themes. Getting_Started:_Students#Potfolio_Social_Media
- The Main Menu bar will be there on the front-facing pages of EdSolio's webpage now when you're logged in, this means you don't have to log back in.
- New theme "Swirls" is now available.
- Apply a template to an existing User
- Messages are now Comments and are page-based vs ad-hoc between two people.
- Personal Settings and Portfolio Settings are now separate menu items.
- The "?" Help menu was added. Clicking the "?" On a page takes you to the wiki page for that page, the menu links to the homepage of the wiki.
- You can now mark a Portfolio as "reviewed" as a faculty, and filter by reviewed/un-reviewed.
- Added ability to add 'Tags' to pages
- Added ability to add 'Meta Descriptions' to pages.
- Export your Portfolio from EdSolio for archiving or alternative hosting
- Fix Themes to allow 100% width in main content area
Features With No Version Attached
These Features are acknowledged but not yet assigned a version number.
- Integrate a one-click youtube add on for WYSIWYG editor.
- Integrate a Math equation editor into the WYSIWYG editor, preferably LaTeX compatible.
- Upgrade CK Editor and CK Finder
- Auto-detect Mobile devices and present a mobile-friendly theme to them.
- Portfolio Directory
- Allow Users to upload an Avatar vs using Gravatar
- Add Easy Portfolio Searching.